Taken from the Clan Information Board in the OOC Area of Twilight Muck.
- Julian (Who is no longer on the muck) -- Profile: Fallen Angel -- 12:51:25 11/01/96 EST
- I'm not entirely certain if this goes here, but it seems to fit with
mosts of the other posts on this board, advance apologies if I am
- A demon, not one of the fallen who stood beside Lucifer during the war
in Heaven, but one who stood by the wayside and chose to not take part
at all. An angel whose loyalty was to himself and himself alone, cast
out of heaven and despised in hell, for his seeming cowardice he has
wandered the earth since time began. Now he has come to the city,
seeking something, something intangible, something precious, something
which may cleanse his soul...Redemption.
- This is the character I play, he is not as powerful as he sounds, being
limited as demons are...He can only be destroyed by someone of True
Faith (In a Christian Religion; e.g. Catholicism, Judeaism, Islam etc.)
or a person of absolute innocence who follows one of the above
religions, other forms of injury will heal rapidly, though damage from
other supernatural creatures (WoD Aggrivated Damage) will discorporate
him and send him back to hell for a limited time.
- Big_Kitty (aka Jared) -- Demonspawn -- 22:26:32 11/21/96 EST
- In the utter darkness of the Deep Umbra dwell the demons, inscrutable, malevolent umbrood entities of great power whom the Nephandi and the Craft tradition Diabolists worship and make pacts with.
- From time to time one of the more powerful of these demons will Manifest on the physical plane and couple with a human woman, impregnating her and passing a piece of his essence into the child. Usually this woman is an unwilling victim, or seduced by the demon, called an incubus, aided by demonic Charms. Sometimes she is a Nephandi or Diabolist sorceress who enters into a pact with the demon.
- More rarely, it is a female demon that couples with a human male. This does not happen often, because the demoness, called a succubus, must remain Manifested in the physical plane for the full term of the child, however the resulting offspring of such a union is much more powerful. Since coupling with a succubus often leads to the male's death (and quite a horrible one), the child is generally abandoned at an orphanage when the succubus returns to the Umbra.
- The child is a relatively normal human child, though often his or her nature tends to reveal itself in acts of cruelty or bullying. When the child reaches puberty, the demonic parent will enter the child's dreams, guiding them into their full power.
- All Demonspawn are capable of 'stepping sideways' into the Umbra as are the Garou and disciples of the Spirit sphere. They are also capable of changing from their human form to a demonic form. Because of the chaotic nature of demons, these forms vary widely, from utterly hideous to preternaturally beautiful, but they are always *different*, and definitely not human. The Demonspawn is also capable of using one or more other umbrood Charms inherited from his or her Sire or Dame. Shapeshifting and Domination are some of the more common ones.
- Demonspawn are generally amoral, arrogant, devious, lecherous and power hungry with a streak of sadism . Most are text-book cases of sociopathy. They have an affinity for politics and the legal profession. They share viewpoints with the Marquis de Sade and Machiavelli, but think they were amateurs.
- Perhaps the only endearing thing about the Demonspawn is the fact that they are sterile. This is probably due to their hybrid nature, much like a mule.
- NOTE: These cute little critters are not part of any official WW rules that I know of, I just made 'em up. No, I'm not one of them....just thought they might be an interesting addition.
Return to Clan Information Center
Last Updated on 7 January 1999
This maintained by Amanda "Ursula" Geyer. I have no life. Stuff within my pages are © Amanda Geyer, or the poster (who is credited per post), whichever is applicable.